 General / 21153
Re: Freaky custom mini-sized Lego bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 21:36:05 GMT

I would love to see half-sized bricks.  It would allow so much more detail
(twice as much, duh!).  For example, I would love to combine my obsessions and
build a model of the Titanic but it would have to be huge to have any decent
detail.

In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes:

I have this growing fantasy about half-sized (ofcourse not too small to build
with) Lego bricks. Imagine building a great castle which fits in the palm of
your hand!