 General / 21151
Re: New Main LUGNET page is missing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 21:03:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:
I was trying to get to the LEGO Company page from the new Main LUGNET
page, and I cannot.  So I had to go to the old LUGNET page to access
it.  Is this an oversight?  Or on purpose?

It didn't "make the cut" onto the list of Newsgroup Shortcuts on the homepage,
in the interests of not encouraging noise in that area.

   http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=6
   http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=626

Probably ought to be added though, IMHO, if we put in some warnings into the
posting mechanisms asking people to "look before they leap" when posting, and
if LEGO someday actually starts participating regularly as Brad had promised.

--Todd