 General / 21133
  Re: Adding USB ports?

(...) USB ports are quite small and easy to miss. So much so that the computer "expert" in my old Dept managed to overlook 2 on a co-workers PC - he then ordered a card with a further 2 on it. All this was a total waste of time as NT does not work (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Adding USB ports?

Hehehe... I HAVE to add on to this. Scott is quite right. I have a PC that I had a small local company build for me a couple of years ago. I looked all over it and could not find any USB ports on it, so I was looking into getting a PCI card with USB (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Adding USB ports?

(...) :) I had that experience with a car stereo, once. I got an econo-box without a radio. Just for the heck of it, I checked behind the speaker grilles, and *amazing*, there were speakers installed. They were even wired. :) One cheap radio later, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)