 General / 21085
Re: Team USA 1999 Women's World Cup Soccer Champions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general, lugnet.sports
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Rob Doucette writes:
I finally finished the Team USA Jersey details for the 1999 Women's World
Cup Championship Soccer Team

I missed this when it was first posted. Very cool, nice work.

I had no idea there were quite so many different types of sunglasses heads
till you used several different kinds. Sometimes it just doesn't register...

Also, how did you print your torso stickers? they're pretty sharp for color
prints.

++Lar