 Sports / 53
Re: Team USA 1999 Women's World Cup Soccer Champions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:21:40 GMT

Maybe this is the most appropriate group...  Any comments....  please?

--
-Rob.

=============================
New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=doucette

"Rob Doucette" <rob.doucette@york.com> wrote in message
I finally finished the Team USA Jersey details for the 1999 Women's World
Cup Championship Soccer Team.  I used up most of my Paradisa female heads,
solid white minifigs, and black and brown hair pieces.  I used some • X-Treme
Team and Arctic sunglass heads for variety.  The background in the photos
are 2 boxes of Golden Goals breakfast cereal.  Have a look at the winning
team:

http://doucettenet.com/lego/teamusa/

This is the United States team roster from the championship game, USA vs.
China on Saturday, July 10, 1999 in Los Angeles, CA:
[ 1] SCURRY Briana (GK )
[ 4] OVERBECK Carla (Capt )
[ 6] CHASTAIN Brandi
[ 9] HAMM Mia