 General / 21053
21052  |  21054
Subject:
Macaroni Bricks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:26:29 GMT

I just got a LEGO package yesterday from a seller in Germany.  And among
them were about 50 old macaroni bricks in different colors.  I was
surprised to find that 5 of them were red macaroni bricks WITHOUT the
missing "notch" of plastic that all of the macaroni bricks today have.
That was quite a find, since these are the rare 1956-57 variety that was
sold only in Europe.  Starting in 1958 they only sold the macaroni
bricks WITH the missing notch of plastic.  So go check all your old
macaroni bricks and see if you can find any of this very old (and rare)
variety!  If you have no old macaroni bricks of European origin, then
you needn't bother.

Gary Istok