 General / 21032
  Re: I need LUGNET portable

(...) A few thoughts on dealing with this without having the database: Any non-Basic/Freestyle set which has a price significantly below 10 cents a brick is almost certainly a reduced price (though the Target Mos Espa value pack breaks that rule - (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I need LUGNET portable

(...) This is just this crazy logic I used last night to buy some 6455's. When I opened one up when I got home I was quite impressed with the selection of parts on offer - so it worked for me! Scott A (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I need LUGNET portable

Damn, I forgot about that. I used to divide the price/pieces to get the per piece cost. I forgot when I was down there. D'oh! Jason (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)