 General / 21007
Re: Audrey Hepburn mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:49:46 GMT

Wow!.. I didn't know that I would find a mosaic this much realistic.
Very very good job. You are not only a builder (like most of us
including myself) but also an artist, too..

Selçuk

Henry Lim wrote:

Being a small diversion from my three dimensional work, I made a mosaic
(which seems to be in vogue as of late) of one of my favourite movie stars (oh
how I wish she were my girlfriend).  Come check it out:

http://www.geocities.com/droideka13/AudreyHepburn.html

-Henry