 General / 2095
  Re: No way for a LEGO newbie to get up to speed? Unfair!

Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <36A4501C.248EF8CE@l....bc.ca>... (...) Little. It's the same process that's happening to the entire line. As I mention in another post, Lego is becoming an action toy that requires assembly, not a building toy that (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: No way for a LEGO newbie to get up to speed? Unfair!

Jesse Long writes: <<<snif>>> (...) <<<snipped again>>> Is this why TLG is loosing money? Because people like us don't buy as many sets as we used to? Perhaps TLG will get the message... Mark "Town Jr.; Tim got a job in the developersteam of TLG" (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)