 General / 20939
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:54:05 GMT

Ah. The trademark is actually 'MECH, with a leading apostrophe, which is why
I didn't find it in my previous search. (I didn't find anything for
BattleMech, though. It's probably not a registered trademark, but
non-registered trademarks still have force.)

BATTLEMECH is trademarked by FASA CORPORATION on March 8th, 1988.  It was
filed on Oct. 22, 1986.  Serial NO: 73-626,352, REG NO: 1,479,757.

Great discussion!