 General / 20863
Re: Making Lego Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:36:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Rowoldt writes:

Does anyone know of a software package that can do this?

Ahh, hmm.  Well, I know that for a project we were working on, a friend of mine
did some animations with really slow framerates that were actually server
pushes through HTML.  It worked really well, but that cuts out sound....

You might want to consider using standard framerates, but using the same frame
several times over to replicate slower framerates.

Of course, I don't know what any of the software packages out there are capable
of, either.

eric