 General / 20829
    Re: 2001 Set info —Mark Sandlin
   Well, here we go again. I've never complained about scale. I understand that the proportions of the minifig make this kind of a moot point. The XWing, Snowspeeder, TIE, Y-wing, Speeder Bikes, etc. were all good sets. I think Lego did an excellent (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 2001 Set info —Stefan Eilert
   Hi! Mark Sandlin schrieb: (...) Okay, the 'scale' issue wasn't appropiate at this point, but there were so many posts about it in the last few month that I couldn't resist to mention it :-) (...) The MF is much too expensive for sure. I hope they (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)