 General / 20737
20736  |  20738
Subject:
Bicycle Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 05:34:35 GMT

I am interested in constructing the bicycle shown at the bottom of page 71 in
"The Ultimate Lego Book".  I contacted LEGO Consumer Services.  They stated
that the required pieces are not in kit form.  The service representative
stated that it looked like a combination of basic technic elements (e.g., large
pulley wheels) - and - round bricks were used in the construction.  Can someone
advise as to who I could contact to purchase these individual pieces?  Thank
you.