 General / 20736
20735  |  20737
Subject:
Vision Command, Dark Side and more spotted in Utah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 04:43:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A follow-up visit to my local Target store(in Layton, UT) tonight yielded the
following surprises:

1.  Vision Commmand set 9731, 141 pieces, $99.99. Ironically, this Target
store did not have any LEGO MINDSTORMS sets in stock.
2.  Mybot(DUPLO Action Wheelers/Toolo) set 2916, $49.99.  This is essentially
a microscout set for the younger generation.  The set features a fighter-like
airplane that can be programmed via the placement of several electronic DUPLO
bricks.
3.  Dark Side Developers Kit, set 9754, 578 pieces, $99.99.

Each of these items was in stock (two to four of each).  I was also able to
acquire the last Droid Developers Kit (9748) for the nice price of $24.94.
This Target also had Mickey Mouse sets and the Mos Espa bundle.

Ashley