 General / 20720
    Legofest —Daniel S. Allen
   Hey, theres been a lot of talk about Legofests recently. Is anyone in the Southern New Jersey area planning on having one? -dead (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Legofest —Eric Kingsley
   (...) You might want to check the GardenSLUG newsgroup or the local NJ group. (URL) Luck, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Legofest —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Yeah, we had a meet a little while ago (like a week or so), so we're active! Come join in! (insert pining about having to move away here) best Lindsay (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)