 General / 20734
Re: Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 03:20:57 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.general, Daniel S. Allen writes:
Hey, theres been a lot of talk about Legofests recently. Is anyone in the
Southern New Jersey area planning on having one?
   -dead

You might want to check the GardenSLUG newsgroup or the local NJ group.

http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/gardenslug/

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/us/nj/

Thanks Eric-

Yeah, we had a meet a little while ago (like a week or so), so we're active!
Come join in! (insert pining about having to move away here)

best

Lindsay