 General / 20708
    Lego reacts on pirated pictures in Theme Gallery —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
    In reply to an e-mail which I sent to the Lego Company, concerning the picture piracy in the www.lego.com Theme Gallery, I just recieved this from someone there: ***...*** Datum: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:36:22 +0200 Von: Consumer Service Help - LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego reacts on pirated pictures in Theme Gallery —Ian Sinclair
   What is wrong with people today? Especially the children... As a child, I clearly remember being inspired by the models I saw others build. I might go on to copy it because I thought it was worth having, but I never passed it off as my own. I might (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego reacts on pirated pictures in Theme Gallery —Eric Joslin
   (...) You know, I've seen a lot of people jump to the conclusion that these misrepresented/"stolen" pictures are being posted by naughty little children. Guess what? If the person who posted them was willing to lie about whether or not the MOC was (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego reacts on pirated pictures in Theme Gallery —Ian Sinclair
   (...) True enough Eric. Point well taken. It is a unjust assertion that it is most likely kids. <ICS> (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)