 General / 20695
20694  |  20696
Subject:
My first time at LL Windsor!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:28:20 GMT

Last Tuesday I went to LEGOLAND Windsor ... this was my first time at any
LEGOLAND and I was very impressed.  We had great weather and took many
pictures and video which will be online (hopefully) within a week.

Rachael (my girlfriend), Jonathan (my cousin), and I thought we were the only
AFOLs w/o kids there, but while waiting in line for The Dragon we saw another
group of 20-something AFOLs.

My favorite thing was the car ferry in Miniland, with the long series of locks
coming second, of course the trains were cool too.  Those who have been there
will know what I mean, those who haven't I won't go into too much more detail
other than to say I should have video of those things and nearly all the other
animated Miniland features up shortly for the enjoyment of all.

During my 2 weeks in the UK, LEGOLAND was the coolest thing I saw, with the
second coolest being the Royal Tribute (a special version of the Military
Tattoo) in Edinburgh.

As a side note, my step brother just got back from Germany and brought me the
Telekom bicyclist set (the small one)!

Hope everyone else is having as good a summer,
Chris Busse
http://www.bussetech.com