 General / 20688
Re: Need some help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:51:26 GMT

Yes, I realize that.  I am offering this service to anyone who is interested,
not just Dan.  :)

Jeff

OK, duh, I get it.  No sleep does strange things to people...:-)
Thanks, btw.  I'll be taking you up on that offer rather soon, methinks...
-Chris