Re: Need some help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:21:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Daniel McNeally writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Frank Filz writes:

I can do this tonight, and would love to. Is Mackenzie any relation to
Vulf's clan? A long lost cousin perhaps?

Frank,
Where did you get the name Vulf? Is it a variation of volk?  Volk is Russian
for wolf and my email address is Levolk, which means "the wolf."  Mackenzie is
named after the Mackenzie Valley wolf in Canada. It is one of the largest
subspecies of wolves.

Dan McNeally

Great I've Got Helix and Corwyn Wolf-No wolfpack symbols cause i can't find
any old sets 8-(.International Clan WolF anyone???
                                                  Ravi