 General / 20612
  Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery?

(...) I like the idea of sending images via the internet. I like seeing other people's MOCs, and if they required a photo to be sent in snail mail, I bet they wouldn't get so many contestants. It is probably impossible to verify that an image is not (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery?

(...) He does - I remember visiting it WAY back when he posted about it and loving it. I have no idea what the URL is, though. (...) I'd love to see that! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery?

(...) You're sure it wasn't simply the web page at www.madmaxmovies.com? Fredrik (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery?

Speaking of Stolen creations, What is this JJ SIERRA.COM doing with my Open top hummer. I have working on a successful Hummer for 3 years and I don't take stealing lightly. Compare for yourself My 4 door soft top Hummer SECOND one down. color blue (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery?

Yep! That's where I saw it, thanks. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stolen picture in Lego Theme Gallery?

(...) Man, that is bad. I wish there was something that could be done to keep models from being copied. (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)