 General / 20607
Re: Salvaging Lego Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:42:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Warren writes:
    I just purchased a lego model from ebay that came to me already put
together.  I in previous experiences I've noticed that almost all of the
stickers were put on crooked.  Some are part of the way off with lent
collected on the adhesive part.
    Is there any way of salvaging these stickers?  I would like to remove
the stickers, clean off the lent, then reapply them properly.  Any • suggestions?

Thanks,
  John

Use Undu:

http://www.vernlib.com/undu.htm