 General / 20596
    Re: another LEGO Mosaic —John Gramley
   (...) Wow! It turned out very nicely. It makes me think that perhaps snapshots make better mosaics than portraits do. Or maybe I just have to pick different portraits. :) (...) Mine was a lot of fun to put together, too. Error diffusion definitely (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: another LEGO Mosaic —Shaun Sullivan
    (...) I can imagine the error diffusion would. I'd say that from beginning to end it only took about 5 hours, tops, but I loved every minute! As for its structural aspects, I didn't really do anything special. It's two studs thick, and I took the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)