 General / 2057
    Hi, and the meaning of life... —Jim Wissner
    Hello all! I'm somewhat new to the group(s), and I must say, lugnet is most excellent! I tried to follow RTL many years ago but just couldn't manage. I have to commend all of you on the high level of both quality and tone in these groups! Anyway, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hi, and the meaning of life... —Phillip Greco
    (...) which (...) Well said Jim. You make a strong point. If TLG did not continue to make new pieces and themes it would have lost sales a long time ago. The Lego we knew is just what you said... nostalgia. With the addition of new pieces we can (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)