 General / 20500
20499  |  20501
Subject:
Bricks on the Brain adds over 2,000 parts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:13:27 GMT

That's right, we have added more than 2,000 parts of our newest inventory
additions. This is only about half of the total lot, so be sure to keep up
with the new additions.

We have also recently added the ability to pay for your order via PayPal.com
directly through the BotB website!

And don't forget about some of our other great features:

- Free "you@bricksonthebrain.com" email account (which can also serve as a
forwarding account)
- Track the status or notes of all current or previous orders (Under "My
account")
- Use your wireless Palm VII to track the status or notes of all current or
previous orders
- Inexpensive Bricks on the Brain Gear
- A buying guide to help understand all that funny Lego terminology

We look forward to seeing you!

Thanks!
Your Bricks on the Brain Staff

"Truly the easiest way to buy bricks!"