 General / 2048
  FOTW- sail 'n' fly marina & the way things were

On my way home yesterday I stopped by the little local toystore, kind of a mom and pop place, and guess what they had sitting inside? A brand new sail and fly marina set. It was still list price but I didn't mind. It had apparently come from the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)