 General / 20451
    Re: Lunar Mining Colony —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) Brian, Great Job!! Inspiring!! The story is very imaginative and ties everything together very well. You must have put quite a bit of time into planning the whole project (I read your link on Cbeams - very intersting - I've done similar (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

        Re: Lunar Mining Colony —Brian H. Nielsen
   (...) The history of the colony has been divided into various stages of development with the high level details of what happens during each stage. (There's even a zoning plan to control what will go where.) There are several more stages to go, each (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)