 General / 20451
  Re: Lunar Mining Colony

(...) Brian, Great Job!! Inspiring!! The story is very imaginative and ties everything together very well. You must have put quite a bit of time into planning the whole project (I read your link on Cbeams - very intersting - I've done similar (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunar Mining Colony

(...) The history of the colony has been divided into various stages of development with the high level details of what happens during each stage. (There's even a zoning plan to control what will go where.) There are several more stages to go, each (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)