 General / 20432
  Re: Lunar Mining Colony

(...) Brian, Copernicus City is amazing and inspiring. I hope my future space colonies have a fraction of your detail. Let us know when the next pics are up. George (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunar Mining Colony

(...) The next pictures I put up are likely to be the "How to Build a Mountain" series showing the internal construction details of the mountian the tunnel runs through. Most of them are already taken and a some of the text will be taken from my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)