 General / 20405
  Re: Lunar Mining Colony

(...) I was wondering why this was posted to .trains... now I know. Very cool. Some nice touches there. I like the focus on practical (bootstrapping is a viable technique for building an extraterran industrial infrastructure) as well as the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunar Mining Colony

(...) More rolling stock is in the plans for when the mining operation gets up to speed and the associated industrial complex is established. The first priority was to survive and establish the initial base. Brian P.S. The dark grey mountain houses (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)