 General / 20382
    Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet? —David Schilling
   (...) The internals seem identical. The colours are different. Darker, if you know what I mean! :-) After all, the best part about being on the dark side of the force is the dark cloaks you get to wear, right? I'm still looking for mine, though. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet? —Dennis Yost
   (...) same? (...) Does the Dark Side kit have a CD-ROM or is everything built from a Constructopedia? (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet? —David Schilling
   (...) No CD Rom. -- David Schilling (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet? —Dennis Yost
   (...) Thanks! This makes me wonder if Lego is going to change the regular Droid Developer Kit? I've seen quite a few places chop the price recently, and there is a picture of an "All New" DDK at Zanybrainy.com that looks like a replacement. It would (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)