 General / 20377
Re: Hooked again! Another new AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 00:27:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:

Norman Mensing wrote:

Hi there. • ...snip...

Welcome Norman (Willkommen Norman!) to the wonderful world of LUGNET!!

By your EMAIL I take it that you are either American (or from another
English speaking country),

Nope, I'm german.

or you have excellent English writing skills.

Oh, I just hacked it into Babelfish ;-)
Well, thanks, I try my best.

(I think you are American because you said "grandpa" and because you said "10
DM" instead of DM10 or DM10,-  like a native German would).

Well, I guess this is because I'm more "americanized" than "greatbritainized"
when it comes to english words, maybe because I have an aunt in the US.

It's always good to get people to delurk.........

delurk ? Well, that's a word I don't really know. Maybe I ask Babelfish. :-)

Anyway, thanks for the nice Welcome.

regards,

Norman

P.S.: Follow up to lugnet.people - would that be appropriate?