 General / 20342
    I need help with DYA (Communicator setup question) —John Grubber
   Hi guys, I just got communicator 4.7 and i can't order off dya-shopping. When i try to, it lets me fill out hte order form, but when i try to confirm the order, i simply get bounced back to the main page. It won't enter the secure area. Emmanuel (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I need help with DYA (Communicator setup question) —Scott Arthur
   (...) I use 4.72 and it worked fine... the second time! I think at the step you are talking about it should one a window in a new browser. The first time a tried this it just reset the form, the second time it worked - I think I filled in both sides (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)