 General / 20343
Re: I need help with DYA (Communicator setup question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:35:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Grubber writes:
Hi guys,
   I just got communicator 4.7 and i can't order off dya-shopping.
When i try to, it lets me fill out hte order form, but when i try to
confirm the order, i simply get bounced back to the main page.  It won't
enter the secure area.  Emmanuel said that several other people have had
trouble with this- could someone tell me how i reconfigure my browser to
solve this problem?

I use 4.72 and it worked fine... the second time! I think at the step you are
talking about it should one a window in a new browser. The first time a tried
this it just reset the form, the second time it worked - I think I filled in
both sides of the form the second time.

However, after all that, it turned out I entered the wrong card exp date(!).
Emmanuel was able to sort it all out for me.

Scott A

thanks,

john