 General / 20340
  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

(...) Where can you get it? And do they sell it to Europe? Eelco Kooiker (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Has Anyone Joined the Dark Side Yet?

(...) coast always seems to have a month or more delay after the east coast gets new sets, here in America. Wish it wasn't so, but then, I'm glad I'm in America, as other places in the world are a lot worse off in this respect.) I got it from LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)