 General / 20337
  Hooked again! Another new AFOL

Hi there. After reading LUGNET for some months, and the more I read and looked around at the cool pages and MOCs (or better YOGs ?), the more I got hooked again. Unfortunately all my Lego stuff was in the baement at my grandpas house, but I HAD to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hooked again! Another new AFOL

(...) Welcome! Always good to see new people around! (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hooked again! Another new AFOL

(...) Welcome Norman (Willkommen Norman!) to the wonderful world of LUGNET!! By your EMAIL I take it that you are either American (or from another English speaking country), or you have excellent English writing skills. (I think you are American (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hooked again! Another new AFOL

(...) ...snip... (...) Nope, I'm german. (...) Oh, I just hacked it into Babelfish ;-) Well, thanks, I try my best. (...) Well, I guess this is because I'm more "americanized" than "greatbritainized" when it comes to english words, maybe because I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)