 General / 20240
20239  |  20241
Subject:
Going to update the "LUGMAP" need your help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:57:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey folks,

There have been a few changes since I last updated the Maps.

http://www.lugnet.com/map/

Most of the changes I know about are in the US and a couple in Australia but if
I am missing something please let me know.  Here are the changes I am currently
aware need to be made.

1.  Change WAMALUG to WAMALTC on US Trains map and change the links.

2.  Change the link to DixieLUG to www.dixielug.org.

3.  Add CMLUG (Central Midwest) All I know to add is Missouri.

4.  Add the new NY/NJ/PA LUG once they decide on a name (Maybe after their
meeting this weekend if they have a name/working name).

5.  Change the links on the Australia maps to point to the .org.au group
instead of the .loc.au group.

6.  I know there had been talk of an upstate New York/central New York group
but I don't know where that stands at the moment.  (Anyone have some info?)

7.  I heard rumors about a Brisbane AU group although I don't know the details.
(please help).

I don't know if there are any other changes that need to be made.  I will
collect any if they are posted to this thread and probably have Todd & Suz
update the LUGNET Maps in about a week.

Thanks for your help,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group