 General / 20184
    Re: Town/cities map —Erin Windross
    Well one city is up. And I need more! If you want your city/town up on the map, e-mail me with the web address and where you think it is located on the map! (Oh, and this message was also intended to break up the 1 day silence that has fallen on (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Town/cities map —Chris Fortier
   Hey Erin- I have another city for you...My city (The LEGO City of Chris Fortier, www.chrisfortier.com) is located near Norfolk/Virginia Beach (180 miles southeast of Washington DC). I also think I have a vague idea of where a lot of other LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)