 General / 20182
    Adventurers Dino sets a let down? —Christopher Masi
   Now that I have finally seen the Dino sets, in the S@H catalogue, I can say that the dinosaurs look great, especially the T-Rex, but the sets are a let down. I do not think the dino sets are as creative as the other Adventurer sets. I am sure the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Adventurers Dino sets a let down? —Steve Bliss
   (...) I think the dinosaurs are a letdown, and the sets (well, some of the sets) look kinda cool. A post-Edwardian retro cool, I suppose. Steve (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)