 General / 20120
Re: The Green Machine has arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:32:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James J. Trobaugh writes:

I would like to introduce the all new Green Machine Racing Train:

Nice man. Those pictures brought a smile to my face.
How about an action sequence of the train bursting
through a wall of Jar-Jars or something?

Oh, I noticed the operator has two control levers in the
cockpit. It seems to me a speed hog like this thing
would have an accelerator pedal and nothing else.
Maybe in the G.M. mk II?

Eli