 General / 20103
    Easiest way to get "plain" torsos for soccer players? —Jason Maxwell
   I'm trying to figure out if there's a better source for "plain" torsos to make into soccer players than the soccer buses. I'm looking for single color torsos either with no markings, or only markings in the center of the torsos and not on the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Easiest way to get "plain" torsos for soccer players? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Just a suggestion, try posting to market.buy-sell-trade. You may find someone (me for example) who is planning to buy a lot of the buses and doesn't really need all the people, since he wants the windows and plates and slopes more than the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)