 General / 20104
Re: Easiest way to get "plain" torsos for soccer players?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:26:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Maxwell writes:
I'm trying to figure out if there's a better source for "plain" torsos to make
into soccer players than the soccer buses.  I'm looking for single color
torsos either with no markings, or only markings in the center of the torsos
and not on the outside edges (the stickers seem to cover everything but a
little strip along the outside edge).  I'm not that interested in buying the
buses (unless I find them at a good sale price) as they don't have a lot of
parts I'm interested in because I'm mainly a castle person with a love of
soccer.  Any thoughts as to a different source?

Just a suggestion, try posting to market.buy-sell-trade. You may find someone
(me for example) who is planning to buy a lot of the buses and doesn't really
need all the people, since he wants the windows and plates and slopes more
than the people.

If you want white torsos with pink sleeves, the DT sets currently on offer in
Germany may be what you want. you just have to find someone to buy the pink
bikes which should not be too hard.

++Lar