 General / 20076
  Re: New pictures

(...) Talk about huge! Including the 8480 and Y-wing for scale is very effective (although the Y-wing looks like a bug on the windshield =8^) Your Space Staion seems like DS-9 meets Stephen Donaldsons "Gap Into Power" series....very "alien" (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New pictures

I don't believe it. A response to my post! I thought I was living in a black hole. Thanks for checking out my pictures. Most of your questions are answered at: (URL) never heard of Stephen Donaldsons "Gap Into Power" series. Is it a sci-fi book (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)