 General / 20076
Re: New pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 20:00:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rick Kujawa writes:
Greetings fellow Lugnet nuts!  I just put up some new pictures on my web site
(www.spacerocks.com).  Check out my second space station with 8480 etc, first
station at the Puzzle Zoo in Santa Monica and my Eiffel Tower (in honor of
Bastille Day - a day late):

http://www.spacerocks.com/Lego%20Universe.html

Any comments appreciated!  Rick

Talk about huge!

Including the 8480 and Y-wing for scale is very effective (although the
Y-wing looks like a bug on the windshield =8^)

Your Space Staion seems like DS-9 meets Stephen Donaldsons "Gap Into Power"
series....very "alien" stations.

I love the infusion of colors...I guess that is a practical necessity...

Do you have basic stats?...Height, Weight, Diameter
Is that every last brick you own? (oh my!)

do you detail the interiors as well?
(Because the inside of this has got to be as interesting as the outside)

I have never really tried a Space Station...I wouldn't know where to
start... Yours is very inspiring...

If your station were slightly larger, you could rent it out locally =^o

                         John