 General / 20073
    New pictures —Rick Kujawa
   Greetings fellow Lugnet nuts! I just put up some new pictures on my web site (www.spacerocks.com). Check out my second space station with 8480 etc, first station at the Puzzle Zoo in Santa Monica and my Eiffel Tower (in honor of Bastille Day - a day (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New pictures —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Talk about huge! Including the 8480 and Y-wing for scale is very effective (although the Y-wing looks like a bug on the windshield =8^) Your Space Staion seems like DS-9 meets Stephen Donaldsons "Gap Into Power" series....very "alien" (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New pictures —Rick Kujawa
   I don't believe it. A response to my post! I thought I was living in a black hole. Thanks for checking out my pictures. Most of your questions are answered at: (URL) never heard of Stephen Donaldsons "Gap Into Power" series. Is it a sci-fi book (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)