 General / 19978
  Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?

Make a stupid computer game, sell it for extremely high prices & become the next Bill Gates so everyone loves you. That's my plan to keep people from bothering me about it, but for now I use VERY long words no one understands so everyone at school (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?

(...) 1. Bill doesn't design games (though Microsoft markets some). 2. Extremely high prices will kill sales unless you have built up some kind of reputation. 3. If it's a "stupid" game, chances are it won't sell. 4. Few people love Bill. 5. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?

Who cares, he's rich!!! If you have a few billion dollars, you can buy a couple hundred dollars worth of legos, give the cashier a few thousand in cash, tell them to keep the change, and will thay say anything: I don't think so!!! NICK ;^) (If you (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)