 General / 19962
    Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —Eric Brouwer
   It was the exact same for me! I didn't want some hottie catching me with toys and thinking I was lame. Much later it occurred to me... For the girl to see me buying my toys, she'd have to be at the toy store too! Now why is SHE there... Never (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —Greg Crisp
   Not necessarily, if the toy store is in the mall... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)