 General / 19844
  Re: Robert Jordan WOT (was Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) white (...) Please promise you'll share pictures! (...) nothing (...) I didn't care for The Illustrated Guide either. Darrell K. Sweet's cover I like but that's a pretty limited selection of scenes. Do you know of any good web sites for WOT (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Robert Jordan WOT (was Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)

(...) Once I begin, I plan on showing in progress pictures... I also have some designs for a few buildings from David Eddings various series... (...) I can't say as I have found any really good sights, but I haven't been looking too hard since I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)