 General / 19892
Re: Robert Jordan WOT (was Re: Harry Potter Lego Line)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:03:59 GMT

John Radtke wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mike Zinkowsky writes:
OK, this is too weird, I have been working on designs, for a white tower for a
while now.  I haven't gotten to building because I need a few thousand more white

bricks, but I'm getting there...maybe by the end of the summer, I can start
building :)

Please promise you'll share pictures!

Once I begin, I plan on showing in progress pictures... I also have some designs
for a few buildings from David Eddings various series...

And for those that have seen the illustrated guide to WOT, my design is nothing
like the picture in that book, which I didn't like BTW.

I didn't care for The Illustrated Guide either.  Darrell K. Sweet's cover I
like but that's a pretty limited selection of scenes.  Do you know of any good
web sites for WOT fans?  Specifically, ones featuring fan art.  There must be
someplace with some decent and inspiring pictures out there.

I can't say as I have found any really good sights, but I haven't been looking too
hard since I don't want to be influenced by other peoples ideas.

Book 9 is officially slated for November, I can't wait...
Mike Z.

I had not heard of a release date yet....  You just made my day!!

John

My pleasure...There is bookstore near where I work that is only Science Fiction, so
I go there quite often.  They post a upcoming release list so I know when I have to
go shopping :)

Mike Z.