 General / 19832
  Discussion of soccer sets

There doesn't seem to be a group under the various themes for the soccer sets. Would the discussion of them go here in general then, or maybe in town? (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Discussion of soccer sets

(...) *Shrug* Your guess is as good as mine. :) Both the Lugnet/Pause database and myself list Soccer as a "Theme" (or subtheme of System however you look at it), so it should have it's own group. Personally, I got the full field the other day, and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Discussion of soccer sets

(...) town? (...) I haven't actually gotten any sets yet. I've got a whole stadium plan drawn up though. I've decided that for looks my German World Cup promo set makes a better field than the current one (though I won't be able to play the game). (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Discussion of soccer sets

(...) :) Wow. I've just got one set of grandstands and the field (and the America's Bus). And yes I was evil and appllied the stickers (for autenticity), of course I scanned the sheets first... and I need to get the black bus for a German team. :) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Discussion of soccer sets

(...) ) (...) I'm going to do the evil thing too and apply the stickers, to the advertising boards, the players, AND the buses (well, maybe not the buses). (...) It's a "local" as you get for me as well, as it's the closest MLS team to Bellingham, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Discussion of soccer sets

(...) I currently have over $500 invested in what I believe to be the biggest LEGO Football stadium in the US; I got a headstart by having sets imported from Germany and the UK. I have 2 fields + 4 expansion sets which I used to create a 10-a-side (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)